Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Sunday, November 04, 2007

2 BIRDS AND A BANNER




I'm back! It has been a wild month and I have not been up to date with my blogging. but, today inspired me to get back to work!! So, I am excited to tell you about the MOST fabulous invitation duo ever!!! http://www.birdandbanner.com%20is/ amazing!! I took a bride to meet them today and saw some of the most unique and exquisite invitations I have ever seen. Everything is custom and based on the wedding. Fabrics, textures and creative ideas of how to say "we are getting married, so please come". From a printed vintage hanky to old postcards from New York and Paris, these invitations are worth having a look! Erin and Nicole love what they do and you will see why when you visit them. Enjoy!!

No comments: