Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Tuesday, August 05, 2008

ALOHA TO THE SINGLE LIFE


Here's an idea for a bridal shower, a bachelorette party or a rehearsal dinner. I have to say the inspiration for this post came from one of my clients who asked me to find Hawaiian musicians for their ceremony music. In doing the research, I came across Aloha Style Dance and it got me thinking- what a great idea for one of the many celebrations leading up to the big day! So, don your grass skirt and your lei and start roasting the pig! It is going to be a Polynesian party.


No comments: