Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Sunday, August 31, 2008

I WAS THINKING ABOUT CAKES...



...because it's my birthday! So, I went in search of a birthday cake image and found these wonderful wedding cakes from Pink Cake Box. I love this fireman climbing to rescue his bride! How cute is that?! Also, had to give another shout out to Rollingpin Productions for their birthday cake and for their adorable cookies that I have blogged about before.














2 comments:

holly-lynn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
Those cakes are just divine, hope your day was too, lovely lady!