Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A SHOUT OUT FOR PAPERSHOUTS!


It is always exciting for me to have other wedding related companies contact me with offers and new ideas! While I was at the beach, Stephen from Paper Shouts wrote me and asked me to link to them and offered me a great deal for my clients. I was happy to link with him and his pretty invitations. I am equally happy to tell all of my new clients about this great discount through my site. If you want to know more, email me and I will let you in on the secret! In the meantime, check out Paper Shouts and see all the ways you can announce your big day!


No comments: