Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Wednesday, February 18, 2009

SPOTLIGHT ON PHOTOGRAPHERS- PART 2

Photographer #2 in my spotlight series is Laura Pedrick. These are photos of a wedding she and I did in October. It was a marathon day for both of us! But we had a great time working together and she took so many photos! She never stopped shooting. Laura is professional, fun and goes the extra mile to see that every moment of your wedding is caught on film She even made an extra trip the Tuesday after the wedding to get some formal shots, as there was no time to do it on the wedding day. I love Laura and I know you will too. You can see more of this wedding on her web site, as well as other wedding photos.

No comments: