Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Friday, May 01, 2009

TABLE 31

An event on Wednesday night turned me on to this spectacular venue in center city Philadelphia. The new Comcast Center, housing Table 31, has so many possibilities! Besides the incredible Winter Garden, pictured here, there is a fabulous outside terrace, a ballroom and several restaurant spaces. It is sleek, elegant and has the capability of holding an intimate rehearsal dinner or a blow out wedding for 500! As I did the tour of the space, I kept thinking of all the ways to decorate it for a wedding. I am so excited about this venue and can't wait to update you all with photos of my first wedding here- any takers!!! OH- and did I mention the amazing food?! Chef Chris Scarduzio is a wizard in the kitchen! The filet, buttery soft and tender, atop a delicious gorgonzola polenta or a cup of lobster cappuccino would WOW your guests at cocktail hour. The menus are affordable, the presentation perfect and the desserts will make you want to do a dessert buffet. You have to see this space- and you will want to do your wedding here! I would love to show you Table 31 and help you plan your perfect day in a place that will surely WOW your guests.

















No comments: