Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Wednesday, July 01, 2009

WELLSPUN WEDDINGS

The first time I did a wedding with Wellspun Weddings, I was awed by how quiet Jon was, but how he was everywhere! When I saw Joy and Bob's wedding video it blew me away. He had captured the day perfectly and the true and comfortable love that Joy and Bob share was so evident. Then I recommended Wellspun Weddings to a few more couples and I continued to be impressed by how well they get the essence of each wedding. Even the wedding when Jon had a back problem and another of his partners did the shooting- it was still amazing! Then I had the pleasure and joy of helping Brianna- Jon's right hand in the office, with her beautiful fall wedding last year. Brianna and Chris's wedding video is so vivid you can smell the fall in the air and see the happiness that surrounded the family that day. Every time I do a wedding with Wellspun, I know that their product will be flawless and the couple will be able to relive their wedding over and over- from the weather to the people who were there, to the colors and the smells of the day. I love working with Wellspun Weddings! I never hesitate to recommend them! I am always pleased at the result! And, Modern Bride felt that way too, because Jon won the 2009 Trendsetter award for his work. So, check out other weddings and find out all you need to find out on their web site and Well Spun's blog . And- enjoy the show!


Well Spun Wedding Films from Jon Gangwer on Vimeo.


No comments: