Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Sunday, January 30, 2011

MY VALENTINE TO THE BRIDE

In anticipation of Valentine's Day, I am offering any bride who books with me from now until the end of February the opportunity to get full service assistance for the price of "day of". Whether you have begun your planning or are hoping to get that bling for Valentine's Day, I will help you to make your day perfect- from start to finish. What a great way to get the security of knowing your wedding will be flawless and save money too.
And, for the bride whose wedding is close and who is beginning to wonder how to make it all come together, I will cut $1000 off of my "day of" services just for you! No matter what stage your planning, you will find me completely accessible. No limit to phone calls or emails, meetings with all your vendors, all the final details and whatever else may come up. There is no better value than working with Wendy's Affairs of Heart. So, contact me today and let's get started planning your ONCE IN A LIFETIME!


No comments: