Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Q AND A

Hello Everyone! Today I want to open up my blog to you- the bride. I want to know what you are thinking. Ask me a question? Tell me what you would like to see here. What are your wedding worries? What do you look for in a wedding planner? Are you using a planner? If not, why? Are you looking for something unique and not finding it? What is it- I can help. Please leave a comment and I will answer your questions and try to post about what is important to you. I look forward to hearing from you!!




No comments: