Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Sunday, April 10, 2011

SARANTINA RUNWAY- FALL 2012

I was invited to the Sarantina runway show yesterday. I love Sarah Jassir's designs. Now, I am so excited to share them with you. They are fresh, unique and very edgy. Any urban chic bride would be thrilled to wear one of Sarah's gowns. Though I was unable to go, my friend Bill Brokaw was there with his camera and his keen photographic eye. Bill and I have worked together many times at weddings and he has an edgy style- which is why, I guess, he was photographing the runway show for Sarantina.



You will find these new gowns at Gabriella New York for Fall 2012. You will find Bill all over Philadelphia, new York and New Jersey. Thank you, Sarah, for the invitation. I will come and see you soon. I love talking about your gowns to my readers. Thanks to Bill Brokaw for sharing his talents with me!

No comments: