Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Saturday, December 10, 2011

THE BEAUTY OF MY JOB

Every wedding I do, and have done, for the last 9 years has been different. They all bring me joy and pride and the satisfaction that I had a small part in making a dream come true. But, seldom do I have the distinct honor and pleasure of working with people like Paige and Michael and Paige's mom and dad, Chere and Steve. I have only had this kind of wonderful experience once or twice before- most notably, the bride who referred me to Paige. I don't have the words for all the amazing things that have come from this wedding- the kind words, the loving memories, the thank you's that I didn't even expect- and the prospect of new brides, friends of Paige getting married in the near future. But, I wanted to take a moment to share some of the kindness that has come my way since last weekend. In addition to the phone calls and email messages, I also have fabulous photos and these words. I am blessed to have been a part of their day and this is...

...THE BEAUTY OF MY JOB!

From Paige's mom:

"
We are still smiling!!!! Thank you for an amazing day. Steve and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it....because of YOU!!!"

"We feel so blessed to have you as part of our special event. Your attention to detail and readiness to work hard will make our daughter's wedding seamless. Thank you for your help with everything.."
















From Sarah DiCicco- who took this spectacular photo and 6,000 more!

"I just love you!!! We shot over 6000 images! Wait until you see these shots!
Thank you so much for making my job easy on saturday! you are the best~
xoxo"

Sarah and I have not worked together before. But, it was as if we were the right and the left hand all day! It was an extreme pleasure to be in her company all day and her talent is top notch!








And, my incredibly lovely and sweet Paige, called me yesterday to say that she loves me and was so glad I was there to make her day perfect. She wanted me to know that she will tell all her friends and would be willing to give a testimonial to anyone who wants one. She was thrilled with her day, is still on Cloud 9 and can't wait to get together soon.


Finally, this is what Chere had to say about me on Weddingwire:

Our daughters Wedding day was seamless. From beginning to end Wendy was there. Her attention to detail and readiness to work hard was fantastic!!
Having Wendy as our planner was the best investment we made.....it enabled us to truly enjoy a very special day in our family.
Her sternness with vendors and loving hand with our family made her a perfect fit for us!!
Thank you Wendy....you have now become a friend!!! And we will miss you. You always "had our back!!"

THANK YOU! From the bottom of my heart!


No comments: