Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Monday, February 20, 2012

INSPIRED BY MARDI GRAS

Just a quick inspiration for Mardi Gras. Taking the color palette of one of my fall brides and Mardi Gras, with its feathers and a bit of flair, I have created this board for a bold and beautiful wedding. It doesn't have to be February to use the colors and feathers of Mardi Gras. Rich jewel tones and Masquerade themes can be used throughout the year. And, finding inspiration is easy! I found more images than I could use. So, here is to Mardi Gras and Katie. Find your inspiration and enjoy! P.S.- Etsy is a great place for all things inspired! And, if you haven't discovered Pinterest- Get There!!Link
Credits:
Artisan Bake Shop- cake
BHLDN- shoes and wedding gown
Dessy- bridesmaid dress
Lazaro- feather wedding gown
My Dream Wedding- shoe clip
Powder Blue Bijoux- hair clip
Sharp Scissors- tutu
Victoria Westbury- bridesmaid dress with purple sash
Bridal Bijou- center mask
Frosted Petticoat- chocolate mask

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICS:) I really adore your blog..so much nice inspiration. I wish you a lovely week:)

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)